This covers other conditions related to the musculoskeletal system and affecting all age groups.
We cover a wide spectrum of conditions affecting children ranging from congenital afflictions to trauma and infections.
Diseases affecting the joints are becoming quite common with our ever changing lifestyles and so at Kumi orthopaedic center, we are specialized in managing conditions affecting particularly the hip and knee joints through replacement surgery.
Back pain is a common problem in our society and can lead to significant morbidity. At Kumi orthopaedic center, there is a team of dedicated surgeons trained to handle patients with such complaints, so as to ensure an improved quality of life.
We offer a wide range of operative and non-operative treatment options for patients presenting with different types of fractures.
The presence of a well-equipped physiotherapy unit and gym section makes rehabilitation possible to all out-patients and in-patients. This facility is also accessible to other members within the community who wish to improve their fitness levels.
Quality patient care has been made possible by the availability of a fully equipped laboratory and radiology units with qualified staff.
- Brain MRI scan including Brain Vessels and Orbits.
- Whole Spine MRI Scan i.e. Cervical, Thoracic and lumbar spine.
- Pelvic MRI scan.
- Musculoskeletal MRI Scan i.e. Shoulder, Elbow, Wrist, Hips and Ankle Joints
At Kumi Orthopedic Center we do provide Digital radiography as a form of radiography that uses x-ray–sensitive plates to directly capture data during the patient examination, immediately transferring it to a computer system without the use of an intermediate cassette.
- Obstetrics (Scanning Pregnant Mothers).
- Small Body Parts like the Breasts, Scrotum, Thyroid gland and Orbital Scan.
- Echocardiography (Examination of the Heart).
- Musculoskeletal Scan (Joints and Muscles).
- Doppler Examinations (Scan of the Blood Vessels.)